EU funds - Entrepreneurs and businesses - ČSOB
for beneficiaries of non-reimbursable financial contributions
co-financing of eligible and non-eligible spending on projects
Benefits for projects implemented using EU funds
- binding and non-binding loan commitments,
- confirmation of availability of funds,
- bridge loan for payments of a non-reimbursable financial contribution (in case of "ex-post" payment),
- long-term specific-purpose loan for project co-financing (including ineligible costs),
- the keeping of a special account for sums from EU funds.
ČSOB has concluded cooperation agreements with the authorities representing Slovakia in the Rural Development Programme, as well as a joint procedure on security and collateral.